You should ensure that your food is handled properly and served in clean trays and plates. This way, you can guarantee that food spoilage is prevented and that your loved ones and guests won’t acquire any kind of food borne illness. You surely do not want to upset your friends’ stomachs, right? In the case of using aluminum trays, indeed it has a number of advantages. La Caja China’s serving tray is large enough to hold 2 racks of ribs and 4 pork shoulders or basically a whole pig. To keep it clean and shiny, here’s a short guide you can use!
What You Need:
* old toothbrush
* soft cloth
* cream of tartar
* regular dish soap
1. Wash your aluminum tray with regular dish soap and water. Never use abrasive cleaning tools such as a steel brush because it will just scratch the smooth surface of the aluminum. Instead, use a soft cloth to wipe away any dirt or sediments that have already accumulated in the tray.
2. Rinse the tray with tap water thoroughly.
3. Afterward, get a small container and mix some cream of tartar with a small amount of water.
4. Get another soft cloth and use it to apply the paste onto the aluminum. Apply it using small, circular movements and clean the surface.
5. Now get the old toothbrush and scrub the corners of the tray.
6. Again, rinse the tray with tap water thoroughly. Dry it with a soft cloth.
A Few Tips!
1. Never ever use baking soda when cleaning your aluminum tray. Alkali-based cleaners may actually cause discoloration on it.
2. Don’t use a steel wool to scrub the tray. It will create scratches on the tray and make it look ugly.
3. To prevent spots and streaks on your tray, dry it immediately after rinsing.
We hope that you loved our blog on how to clean and maintain your aluminum serving tray. Check out other barbecue accessories we sell on our website that will make your barbecue experience even more wonderful! These include our meat injector, rotisserie, barbecue grill parts and an awesome Cuban smoker, too! And remember, to serve the tastiest grilled dishes, only use the best barbecue grill in town! Visit our website or call us at 1-800-338-1323 to get your La Caja China now!
Learn more about the history of La Caja China! Watch this video that features our very own, Roberto Guerra!