A barbecue party is certainly among the best ways to celebrate a festive occasion or a simple weekend with the family! While you would want to splurge on food and décor during special events, you may actually cut down your party expenses once in a while. Here are some tips on how to host the best and yet inexpensive barbecue party!
Saving Money On Party Costs
1. When choosing fruits and vegetables for your side dishes or for main grilling, buy those that are in season. Usually, there are also discounts available not only in supermarkets but also in local farmer’s markets.
2. Speaking of shopping for supplies, if you have a club or membership card in your local grocery, use it! Buy all the ingredients that you need. Look for sale promos, too!
3. Tableware (plates, napkins, glasses, etc.) are important aspects of your bbq party as well! Instead of buying disposable ones, you can try to get reusable tableware that you can still use on your next event. You will save a significant amount of money by doing this.
4. If you are expecting a lot of guests, it will be practical to ask them to bring folding chairs instead of spending money on rental.
5. Quit buying ready-to-use rubs and marinade. Making your own homemade flavor boosters will not only cut your barbecue expenses but you’ll also master the right combination of flavors and spices that suit your taste.
6. Consider pot lucking. Unless the occasion calls for you singlehandedly hosting the event, you may want to ask your guests to bring a dish or a beverage. Just ensure that you’ll take note of what they’ll bring to avoid duplicate dishes.
7. You’ll also be able to save up on shopping costs when choosing your food items for grilling! If it’s possible, choose chicken instead of red meat. But if you want variety without shelling out too much money, here are some suggestions!
Cheaper Cuts Of Meat
1. Beef Brisket
2. Pot Roast
3. Pork Shoulder
4. Beef Chuck Roast
5. Ground Beef (for hamburger patties)
6. Pork Chops
Cheaper Recipes You May Serve
Inexpensive Side Dishes To Boot
5. Deviled Eggs
We hope that you loved these inexpensive barbecue ideas we shared today! Feel free to browse our blog to get recipes on the best barbecue sauces, smoked pig side dishes, whole pig rub and whole lamb bbq. Don’t forget to get tips on how long does it take to roast a whole pig and how to use your Cuban smoker, too! And remember, to serve the tastiest grilled dishes, only use the best barbecue grill in town! Visit our website or call us at 1-800-338-1323 to get your La Caja China now!
Discover the best accessories and spices for your La Caja China! Watch our video below!