Ribs are considered the holy grail of backyard barbecues. Expert grill masters believe that once you have perfected the art of barbecuing ribs, you can cook almost anything on the grill. We definitely agree. And to help you impress your loved ones and guests on your outdoor barbecue party, here’s a delicious recipe you should try in your La Caja China. It’s absolutely easy to follow and with the use of your amazing roasting box, you’ll be able to serve mouth-watering ribs fast! So gather your ingredients, set up your grill and start barbecuing!
* 4 pounds of baby back ribs
* 2 cups of barbecue sauce
* 1 ½ tablespoons cumin
* 1 ½ tablespoons paprika
* 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Make sure that you’ll prepare your rub ahead to make it even more delicious. In a bowl, combine your chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients thoroughly to distribute the flavors. Transfer to a jar and set aside.
2. Prepare your ribs. Get rid of the thin membrane that covers the meat using a sharp knife. When you’re done, apply the rub on the ribs while massaging it a little. Ensure that all areas are rubbed with the spices. Set the ribs aside while you prepare your La Caja China.
3. Put the ash pan and grid in place. Put some charcoals and light them all up. Wait for about 20 seconds until all the coals shine a bright orange.
4. Lay the ribs on the grill grate and put the cover on. Leave it there for about an hour then open the roasting box and flip the meat over. Attach your wired thermometer to the meat and close the box again. Add another 9 pounds of charcoal and wait until the thermometer reaches your desired temperature.
5. When it’s about done, open the lid again and brush your choice of barbecue sauce. Try our delicious Cuban guava barbecue sauce to give it a tangy, sweet twist. Take note to brush both sides then leave it on the grill for another 3 to 5 minutes, moving it to the cooler side of the grill. You can serve your ribs as a whole rack or you may also cut each rib bone and pile them in a platter. Pair with your choice of side dish and enjoy!
Try this amazing barbecue ribs recipe and you’ll never go wrong! Also read our blog posts that feature step-by-step instructions on grilling baby back ribs, grilled baby back ribs menu and also baby back ribs cooking tips. And to ensure that you’ll serve the tastiest ribs, only use the best barbecue grill in town! Call us at 1-800-338-1323 or visit our website to get your La Caja China now.
Get a 10% discount on your La Caja China purchase! Watch this video to find out how.