Most of us have our own barbecue grills at home. If you still don’t have one, now is the perfect time to invest. Why? We’ll give you several reasons why. Check out our blog today and let us persuade you into the delicious world of barbecues.
1. Barbecues are easy to prepare and cook. If you’re really hungry and want an impromptu dinner without spending too much time on preparation, just light up the grill and start cooking. You can use simple marinades or dipping sauces that will only require you to mix ingredients in a bowl. If you really want to cook fast, just season your meat with salt and pepper and put it on the grill. Voila! There you have your steak. Of course, vegetables, fish and small seafood (fish, squid and shellfish) are also quick to grill.
2. Barbecues get the family (or the neighborhood together). Nothing spells get-togethers like barbecues can. If you want a simple weekend gathering to catch up with friends or invite your neighbors for a backyard party, a barbecue is the answer. You can even enjoy a few laughs and chit-chats over bottles of beer while waiting for the food to cook. Pump up the music and make the festivity even more enjoyable!
3. There are different ways of cooking our food: boiling, broiling, frying and steaming among many others. What’s good about barbecuing is that it allows food to cook in its own juices. You won’t even have to use too much oil. For instance, if you’ll roast a pig, a turkey or a chicken, you can place a drip tray and catch the juices that come out of the food while grilling. You can use the drippings for basting or even concoct delectable gravy with it.
4. We all have heard the saying, “Practice makes perfect.” And we couldn’t agree more. Having your own barbecue grill at home will allow you to enhance your grilling skills until you acquire the badge of a certified barbecue master. Of course, not all of us are born with the talent for grilling or cooking per se. But who knows? With just the right amount of training and consistent practice, you just might end up serving the most delicious barbecues in the neighborhood.
5. Barbecuing is a way of life. It is an art in itself, a vital part of our culture. Learning how to barbecue food allows you to experience a part of history for it is a cooking technique that has been passed on through generations. Yes, we talk deep here but we know you get what we’re saying. LOL
6. Another reason why we want you to get your own barbecue grill is because nothing is better than eating your food with your hands. Who needs a fork and a spoon when you can enjoy your chicken wings, lobsters, clams and baby back ribs with your own two hands? You can even lick those fingers to savor every flavor! Yummmmmm!
7. Last but not the least, barbecues are fun, fun, FUNNNNN! Do we need to explain that further? We don’t think we do.
We hope we have give you enough reasons why you should buy a barbecue. Read our blog to learn recipes for brisket, mojo criollo barbecue recipes, pig roasting menus, chicken drumstick recipes, clam bake recipes and many more! And remember, to serve the tastiest grilled dishes, only use the best barbecue grill in town! Call us at 1-800-338-1323 or visit our website to get a La Caja China now!
Get a 10% discount when you buy a La Caja China barbecue grill! Watch our video to find out how.