There’s an ongoing debate in the barbecue world today. People are still trying to figure what to choose between charcoal and gas grills. And the thing is, the debate won’t stop because the talk is actually about matters of taste and convenience. Obviously, we love charcoal barbecue grills. And here are few reasons why:
1. Charcoal grills provide that distinct smoky flavor to your food. There’s no better way to get that smoky taste but with the use of charcoal or wood for grilling. This point is definitely unquestionable if you’ll use your La Caja China.
2. When using smokers, it is easier to use them on charcoal grills. We actually have our own smoker that you can order through our hotline or from our website, too. It can be attached permanently to the roasting box so you won’t have to assemble it every time you want to smoke your meat.
3. If you’ll ask about convenience, we admit that it is easier to fire up gas grills. You just have to turn the ignition on and it’s ready for cooking. However let us be clear that although it may take you 20 minutes to fire up your charcoals, you will spend less time grilling your food. La Caja China has been beautifully and functionally designed to cook your food fast without comprising their quality.
4. According to research, when people were asked to eat steak that was grilled on gas and charcoal grills respectively, no one could tell the difference in terms of taste. However, it was reported that the steak cooked on the charcoal grill has that unique smoky flavor. So if you love steaks, roasts and ribs, go for the charcoal grill!
5. When searing food, it is best to use charcoal grills. The heat of the charcoals will leave a crusty and caramelized texture on your food.
6. Charcoal barbecue grills are portable. Since it’s not hooked to a gas line or a tank, you can easily bring it anywhere. Bring the La Caja China to the beach or when you camp outdoors. Bring it to your friend’s place when you want to host your party there. Bring it to your front or back yard. You have a choice.
7. Another important thing that you should take note of is that charcoal grills are relatively cheaper than gas grills. Let’s be honest here and admit the fact that our budget plays an important role when buying stuff for our home. Fortunately, our roasting boxes are very affordable and we even provide discount coupons!
8. When it comes to durability, there’s no doubt that the La Caja China is such a great buy. You may have seen our customers post their 10-year-old, 13-year-old or 20-year-old roasting boxes. Those are real! Believe or not, the La Caja China lasts for years with proper care and cleaning.
9. If you’ll ask us about versatility or functionality, we’ll tell you that the La Caja China is a magic box! Why? It is so functional and versatile that you can cook any type of food items in it. Roast whole chickens, pigs, turkeys, lambs and goats. Grill small food items like kebabs, shrimps, fish steaks or fish fillets, vegetables and fruits. You name it, you can grill it! We promise you this: our roasting box will never disappoint you.
We hope that you learned about the advantages of using the La Caja China charcoal barbecue grills. Feel free to browse our website to check out our charcoal rotisserie grill, commercial charcoal grills and our wide array of outdoor bbq grills for sale. Remember, to serve the tastiest grilled dishes, just use the best charcoal grills on the market. Call us at 1-800-338-1323 or visit our website to place your order now!
Looking for a delish barbecue recipe for this weekend? Watch this video to learn how to make a tasty pulled pork barbecue!